Chris Corley

April 14, 2009 | Questions | Chris Corley

A Comment from a Fan of Monticello Vineyards

"I was born in Napa. My Dad was one of the original believers of Napa Valley wine superiority. Tonight we were out to dinner celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary. We were at Esin in Danville and I picked your wine - 2006 Cabernet. It was wonderful. I just got home and read of your family's venture in the valley. Great story. We commend you and your spirit. And, I picked the right wine for a very special occasion. My father was born on Big Ranch Road. Keep going.

Kathie Hart"

Comments

wewerr's Gravatar

wewerr

weerrwrewrw's Gravatar

weerrwrewrw
@ Aug 2, 2015 at 11:15 PM

Sean K Cano's Gravatar

Sean K Cano
@ Aug 15, 2015 at 3:15 PM
Napa Valley wine superiority is good and I like this review. It is good to get the feedback so that people will get the best quality. Thanks for sharing this review a bout your services.

Add A Blog Comment
E-Mail me when someone comments on this post

Leave this field blank: