We are open on July 4!
In accordance with the guidelines from public health officials, we will be reopening on Friday, June 19th, for tasting experiences in the garden. Please reach out to us directly to schedule your reservation with us. Each group will be appropriately distanced (of at least 6 ft) on the grounds of our Estate.
We have implemented the following guidelines for guests visiting us:
- Reservations are required for all tastings (including wine club members) and will be for 1-1.5 hrs.
- Reservations are available for groups of up to 4 people and all guests must be at least 21 years of age.
- Currently, we are only offering tasting experiences and bottle purchases. Wines by the glass and tours will resume in the future.
Safety requirements to the Monticello Team on property:
- Team members with a fever or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to come to work.
- All team members will wear face coverings in public spaces while on our Estate. All team members will be required to thoroughly wash hands after touching guest and work surfaces, cleaning public areas, and setting up wine tasting experiences for guests.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned and efficiently sanitized before and after each wine tasting experience.
- Glasses, wine bottles, wine menus, etc will be cleaned and efficiently sanitized before and after each wine tasting experience.
- Work surfaces will be cleaned and efficiently sanitized at the end of each day and appropriately throughout the day.
We look forward to hosting you!
Please reach out to our tasting room to book your reservations.
707.253.2802 x18 | Wine@CorleyFamilyNapaValley.com